A compatible parcel must fit within the following measurements:
- be made of cardboard, plastic or paperboard
- have a flat base to travel on the sorter equipment
- have a maximum weight of 25kg
A non-compatible parcel is one that does not fit into the category above.
Examples include non-hazardous goods.
Goods Not Accepted For Carriage:
- Items that cannot be handled by one person.
- Items that can cause direct physical damage to an individual or to other goods.
- Any goods prohibited by law.
- Goods subject to licences, anti-dumping or counterveiling duties are not accepted for carriage on our standard International Network.
- Customers are responsible for providing export paperwork and an accurate description of the goods with a commodity code; if the commodity code is missing we will use the general commodity heading based on the description of the goods. If we are in any doubt, we reserve the right to hold the goods for further information or return them after 3 days.
- Any goods prohibited by the law or regulation of any government or public local authority of any country where the goods are carried.